Posted: Wednesday, 3 February 2016 @ 23:49
In April, InsideFMCG launches a new quarterly print publication, proudly supported by POPAI.
POPAI Members: Register for your free subscription now. REGISTER HERE
Tracing a rich history back 60 years from its roots as Foodweek, InsideFMCG recreated itself in 2015 to become the most current source of news and events in the industry. Content is delivered daily, directly to the inbox of its professional FMCG audience, keeping them informed with the latest industry news and events, as well as providing them with detailed information on everything that happens in our vibrant industry.
The new quarterly print magazine is business-centric and opinion focused, and is designed for the decision makers in our industry. It will allow us to provide readers with greater insight, research, analysis and reports into everything that affects their business dealings. POPAI will be sharing industry news, case studies and market intelligence from around the world, in every issue.
Exclusive Pre-Release Advertising Packages for POPAI Members
In recognition of the valued partnership with POPAI, InsideFMCG are offering exclusive introductory packages for POPAI members, only available if booked before 19 February.The packages represent discounts of up to 25% on standard rates.
- Full Year #1: 4x Full page advertisements plus 4x 1 month Island ads in the Daily News Brief = $15k2.
- Full Year #2: 4x Double page advertisements plus 4x 1 month Island ads in the Daily News Brief = $18k3.
- Full Year #3: 4x Double page advertisements plus 4x 1 month Leaderboard ads in the Daily News Brief = $18k4.
- Corporate Premium #1 (only one available): 4x Outside Back Cover advertisements plus 4x 1 month Leaderboard ads in the Daily News Brief = $18k5.
- Corporate Premium #2 (only one available): 4x Inside Front Cover Double page advertisements & 4x 1 month Leaderboard ads in the Daily News Brief = $225006.
- Starter Pack: 1x Full page advertisement & 1x 1 month Island ad in the Daily News Brief = $4950
For further information and bookings call InsideFMCG sales on (02) 9901 1800 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Print and distribution proudly supported by Blue Star Display.
Print and distribution of the new Inside FMCG quarterly publication is proudly supported by Blue Star Display.
"Australia’s leading retailers use us for their point of sale print and display because our “WHY” is to turn shoppers into buyers.Years of working closely with our customers has given Blue Star Display invaluable market knowledge and retail expertise."BlueStar's retail activation offering has developed from the acquisition of market leading companies which include: POP Impact, STI, Thompson POS , OSS Digital, Task 2 and Vavavoom.